This is my Russian doll I got for my mom at A Living Canvas in Lewisville, Tx
These are the ants on my foot for my dad. We have the worst relationship ever but when I was really young he saved me from an ant attack. These represent the fact that no matter what, I will always need him (: Done at Tattoo Ranch in Ft. Worth, Tx (actually getting these covered soon and moved along the side of my foot)
This was my first tattoo. The word “Saved” on my wrist one year after finding Christ. Done at Love and Hate in Lewisville, Tx
My beautiful owl for wisdom and the fact that I’m obsessed with owls! He is sitting on a branch that says “Ephesians 1:17” which is “I pray that God gives you wisdom and revelation so that you may know him better”. Done at Tattoo Ranch in Ft. Worth, Tx
This is my puzzle piece that I share with my best friend Justin Savage (http://www.simplejustin.tumblr.com) This means a lot to both of us for different reasons and it also represents our friendship. I love him to the moon and back and he will always be a major part of my life.
“Until after we die” for Nick. He has said this to me every day for as long as I can remember. We’ve been together over 3 years and he really is the love of my life (: Done at A Living Canvas in Lewisville, Tx
My sugar skull I got for my sister (: Done at A Living Canvas in Lewisville, Tx.
I also have a small dove on my wrist but I haven’t got a photo of it. That’s about all for now. I have tons of plans for the future but, there ya go! (:
- I’m straightforward, down to earth, and real. I have a healthy respect for order and stability and I’m a no-nonsense person. I’m the furthest from being narcissistic and I find myself to be more realistic about positive and negative qualities.
- I have a refined sense of taste. I know what I like and I’m not too big on trying new things. Which also indicates I like to have time to prepare for things. I have an eye for beauty and I like my surroundings to comply with my taste of style.
- There are times when I feel insecure and vulnerable even though I know deep down I am a good person. I also tend to feel the need to prove that to people, I don’t need to prove anything to anyone. The people who chose to be in my life chose to do just that because they know me. They are all who matter.
- I’m quite lazy. I spend a lot of time sitting on my bed staring at my laptop. I sleep an awful lot, and like to relax on the couch with my dogs. I am, however, extremely hard working and I don’t like to fail at anything.
- I am aware of when it’s practical to be immature, and mature. I am not old, and I am not young. I still have time to do silly things and I know when it is and is not time to make a fool of myself. I don’t accompany myself with people who aren’t aware of the difference.
- My heart and soul was created by the ever loving maker of this world, God. And I dedicate my life to fulfilling every plan he has sought out for me. I on the other hand, am the least judgmental person in the universe when it comes to religion. I love reading about everyones different beliefs and learning everything I can about what you believe and why. It is so interesting to me.
- I have a fascination for teeth. Clean teeth, cleaning teeth, flossing others teeth. I absolutely have a teeth fetish if you will. Ironically I am dating a man with slightly distorted teeth. I dream of working in a dentist office and one day will. I also have a knack for cutting and styling hair. All of my friends have the best hair thanks to me. Writing is and will always be my number one forte. It’s my absolute passion and I will without a doubt be writing until the day I die.
- There are only a few things in this world that put me on the edge. Those things include liars, people who steal, bad drivers, and ignorant people. If you are a constant liar, just don’t talk to me. Simple as that. If you are a thief, do not associate with me in any way, ever. If you are a bad driver, I will probably give you road rage. Driving makes me very uncomfortable and anxious I don’t also need you on the road being an idiot. Ignorant people, if you speak like a nigger, yes I said it, don’t talk to me. If you walk around like a slump, don’t bother coming my direction. Sorry.
- I have been dating a wonderful man named Nicolas Taylor for over three years. He means everything to me. Our relationship is based on the foundation of God and everything we do is through Him. He has saved me in more ways than one and I thank God every single day that he has paired us up. I love him I love him!
- I love The Office. There isn’t a show I enjoy more. Everything about it is amazing and I think the entire cast is absolutely hilarious. I could, and recently do watch it almost 24/7.
- I like astrology. I don’t think there’s much more to say about that.
- I’m not big on sweets. I don’t much like cakes or pies. I do however enjoy cupcakes and cookies mostly. Again I don’t have much of a sweet tooth but my absolute favorite drink in the world is Diet Coke. It is pretty much all I drink. Treat me to a Diet Coke, and we will be great friends.
-I have probably the greatest best friend anyone could ever ask for. His name is Justin Savage and if I begin typing about him, I won’t stop. We share a puzzle piece tattoo in memory that no matter where we end up, we will always find each other again eventually. He will always be in my life.
- I belong in Seattle, and I will be there again someday soon.
- I don’t like socks or shoes. I walk around barefoot as often as I can. I also hate wearing pants. As soon as I get home from wherever I am, even if I’m only going to be home for 20 minutes before leaving again, I’ll put pj pants on. I hate jeans. I don’t know why. I mean, I’m in my home. I can be comfortable, right!?
- I have three dogs that I’m kind of obsessed with. Anyone who knows me knows Bruiser, Lucy, and Chico. I don’t think I could ask for better dogs. They are the loves of my life and so so cute! The only time I find it appropriate to act childish 100% of the time is when I’m with them!
- I have many tattoos and plan to get many more. Every tattoo I have has a meaning. I understand people get tattoos just because they wanted it but honestly, it’s my body and I’m not going to put a peace sign on it because I think they’re super cute for the time being.
when I think of more you should know about me, I’ll write more (: